There’s a discussion on Reddit where people shared the landmarks in their hometown that aren’t worth visiting. This is going to save you SO much time when you finally take a vacation in four years.
Here are the top 10 most overrated tourist attractions in America . . .
1. Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco.
2. Waikiki in Hawaii.
“It’s the ugliest part of the island.”
3. The American side of Niagara Falls. It doesn’t even have a good view.
4. Plymouth Rock in Massachusetts.
“It’s just an [effing] rock.”
5. Times Square in New York.
6. The Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles.
7. The Corn Palace in Mitchell, South Dakota.
“It’s a building with some corn glued on a wall.”
8. The Rocky statue in Philadelphia.
“It’s not at the top of the Museum steps, it’s off to the side.”
9. Bourbon Street in New Orleans.
“It’s just people getting drunk without the New Orleans culture . . . everywhere else in the city you can get drunk AND experience the culture.”
10. The Mall of America in Minnesota.
“It’s just a big mall.”
(Visited 120 times, 1 visits today)
Dad. Broadcaster. Writer.
Three time Guinness World Record Holder.
I run the world for Team Diabetes.